Golf Cart Rules
Watertown - Wisconsin
- Only golf carts and Yard Sport 4 x 2’s are allowed in the park.
- All golf carts will be registered with Security or at the Reservation Office.
- The registration sticker will be applied to the golf cart at the time of registration.
- You must hold a valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart. A valid temporary learner’s permit will be honored providing the same rules for driving with a temporary permit are followed.
- The speed limit in the park is 10 MPH. The fine for speeding is now $50. Fines double each violation after.
- Golf carts must be in good working condition. Loud mufflers and other noise issues need to be fixed before a sticker will be issued.
- Golf carts must have working headlights to be driven at night. If a golf cart has no lights, you can’t drive at night. Flashlights are not allowed to be used as headlights.
- No one will be allowed to “ride” on a golf cart while standing, squatting or otherwise not sitting safely on a designated passenger seat. Drivers will not be allowed to have a child on their lap while driving.
- Golf carts may only be driven on roadways and golf cart paths.
- “No Parking” applies to golf carts as well as other vehicles. Handicap stickers or cards must be displayed on the golf cart to park in a handicap zone.
- Quiet time is 11:00pm to 8:00am. Loud music, horns or other loud noises from golf carts will not be tolerated.
- No one will be allowed to drive a cart in an unsafe manner.